It’s baaaack! You’ll absolutely love our Lamby Loot promotion. Come shopping starting Friday, 2/26 through Saturday, 3/5 and you’ll get a $25 coupon for every $75 you spend. Then, right before Easter and Spring Break, you can use your coupons for $25 off a purchase of $50 or more. How fun!
Can you chat with new people easily, do you believe in true customer service, do you have a passion for quality children’s clothing, and are you a dependable team player — then here is your chance to shine!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- First and foremost, provide an exceptional store experience to our customers through a fun, professional attitude.
- Motivated to promote and sell our brand, our clothes, our gifts
- Utilize company guidelines (and good taste) to maintain store appearance and organization.
- Effectively communicate with owner on all aspects of business via email, phone, and working side by side
- Assist our high quality sales associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive feedback; think of yourself as a mentor.
- Story of our lives? Multitasking and prioritization.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous retail and management experience are required.
- Knowledge of children’s clothing and/or gifts a plus, but not required. (Did we mention it’s best if you have a passion for children’s gifts?)
- We require basic computer skills, like MS Word, Excel and social media. Instagram + Facebook + Emails
- Must be able to follow directions and present yourself in a professional manner.
- Good communicator + good speller
- If you aren’t looking for a full-time job, this is not the position for you. Be able to work 32-40 hours/week, including Saturdays (No Sundays)
- A locally owned, friendly small business environment where your efforts are appreciated
- Creative thinking encouraged here!. Have a great idea about a display or more productive way to do something? We’re listening.
- Grow with us. We’ve been growing for 29 years, and still have room to grow.
- Each day is new and exciting. Yes, we have daily duties to handle, but new product displays, exciting customers, new projects and holidays make sure we are never, ever bored.
- We offer a remarkable discount, and sales or responsibility bonuses. For 40 hours a week, we offer paid holidays and paid vacation.
If you think you are a perfect fit, please email with the subject line, “I Want to Work for You”, include a resume, and at least one paragraph about why you want to work for us. Include 1 paragraph recommending your favorite local restaurant. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
To learn more about us, please visit www.mylittlelambsandivy.com
Play along with us during the week of January 11th to win a cute @kissykissybaby outfit!
To enter the Instagram contest:
1- post a collage picture of your baby along with an item from @kissykissybabythat you want, using#littlelambsdreamkissy and#kissykissybaby
2- follow @littlelambsandivy and@kissykissybaby
We can’t wait to see your adorable Kissy Wishlist! #instagramcontest #boutique#littlelambsandivy #babyregistry #baby#babyfashion #babystyle #contest#babyboy #babygirl #kidstyle #newborn#infant #instababy #cute #kootd#pictureoftheday #easter #bunny
Kissy Kissy Baby Contest Terms
OFFICIAL TERMS FOR ENTERING ANY KISSY KISSY GIVEAWAY (“PROMOTION”) ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, PINTEREST OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
Unless otherwise stated in the contest/giveaway rules:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win promotions. Making a purchase does not improve your chances to win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. (more…)
Want to have some fun this Monday? Come to our customer’s favorite sale, the Calendar Sale, starting this November 2nd. Every day, something different is on sale. It’s a treasure hunt that will give you a big smile!
We’re having a Baby Boom! Come help us dress the cutest babies in all of South Carolina here at Little Lambs & Ivy. We’re overwhelmed with new babies on the way!
Do you have a knack for talking with new mothers and grandmothers? Do you love helping someone put together a terrific gift? Are you talented with displays? Are you looking for a happy place to work where your efforts are appreciated? Do you make friends easily?
Here at Little Lambs & Ivy, the most important role you will have as Lamb is to ensure that every single customer enjoys a fun, efficient, and friendly shopping experience. You’ll find that the more you do to make our customers happy, the more happiness you’ll find yourself.
We’re looking specifically for a full-time person and a part-time person. Every team member is required to work 2 Saturdays a month, but NO Sundays.
To apply, send an email to us with the subject line, “I Want to Work for You” and include a resume plus one paragraph about why you want to work with us. Also, include a paragraph recommending your favorite Columbia restaurant to email@example.com.