Can you chat with new people easily, do you believe in true customer service, do you have a passion for quality children’s clothing, and are you a dependable team player — then here is your chance to shine!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- First and foremost, provide an exceptional store experience to our customers through a fun, professional attitude.
- Motivated to promote and sell our brand, our clothes, our gifts
- Utilize company guidelines (and good taste) to maintain store appearance and organization.
- Effectively communicate with owner on all aspects of business via email, phone, and working side by side
- Assist our high quality sales associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive feedback; think of yourself as a mentor.
- Story of our lives? Multitasking and prioritization.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous retail and management experience are required.
- Knowledge of children’s clothing and/or gifts a plus, but not required. (Did we mention it’s best if you have a passion for children’s gifts?)
- We require basic computer skills, like MS Word, Excel and social media. Instagram + Facebook + Emails
- Must be able to follow directions and present yourself in a professional manner.
- Good communicator + good speller
- If you aren’t looking for a full-time job, this is not the position for you. Be able to work 32-40 hours/week, including Saturdays (No Sundays)
- A locally owned, friendly small business environment where your efforts are appreciated
- Creative thinking encouraged here!. Have a great idea about a display or more productive way to do something? We’re listening.
- Grow with us. We’ve been growing for 29 years, and still have room to grow.
- Each day is new and exciting. Yes, we have daily duties to handle, but new product displays, exciting customers, new projects and holidays make sure we are never, ever bored.
- We offer a remarkable discount, and sales or responsibility bonuses. For 40 hours a week, we offer paid holidays and paid vacation.
If you think you are a perfect fit, please email with the subject line, “I Want to Work for You”, include a resume, and at least one paragraph about why you want to work for us. Include 1 paragraph recommending your favorite local restaurant. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
To learn more about us, please visit www.mylittlelambsandivy.com