We only have this sale twice a year, and you won’t want to miss out on these great bargains on your favorite children’s clothing brands like The Proper Peony, The Beaufort Bonnet Co, Little English, and many more.
This sale starts Monday, June 27 and ends Friday, July 1st. Don’t miss it!
Just in time for a trip to the beach! We’re having a double dipper sale with a Sidewalk Sale with prices to 80% off, and a Summer Clearance Sale on clothing priced from 25 – 50% off. We’ve stuffed the store full of great buys for the kiddies!
We LOVE our April Calendar Sale Days this year. You’ll find your favorite calendar sale days packed into 9 fun-filled mini-events this year. Call your friends, grab the grandparents, and come on over for some money saving excitement!
It’s baaaack! You’ll absolutely love our Lamby Loot promotion. Come shopping starting Friday, 2/26 through Saturday, 3/5 and you’ll get a $25 coupon for every $75 you spend. Then, right before Easter and Spring Break, you can use your coupons for $25 off a purchase of $50 or more. How fun!
Can you chat with new people easily, do you believe in true customer service, do you have a passion for quality children’s clothing, and are you a dependable team player — then here is your chance to shine!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- First and foremost, provide an exceptional store experience to our customers through a fun, professional attitude.
- Motivated to promote and sell our brand, our clothes, our gifts
- Utilize company guidelines (and good taste) to maintain store appearance and organization.
- Effectively communicate with owner on all aspects of business via email, phone, and working side by side
- Assist our high quality sales associates by providing clear, motivating and constructive feedback; think of yourself as a mentor.
- Story of our lives? Multitasking and prioritization.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous retail and management experience are required.
- Knowledge of children’s clothing and/or gifts a plus, but not required. (Did we mention it’s best if you have a passion for children’s gifts?)
- We require basic computer skills, like MS Word, Excel and social media. Instagram + Facebook + Emails
- Must be able to follow directions and present yourself in a professional manner.
- Good communicator + good speller
- If you aren’t looking for a full-time job, this is not the position for you. Be able to work 32-40 hours/week, including Saturdays (No Sundays)
- A locally owned, friendly small business environment where your efforts are appreciated
- Creative thinking encouraged here!. Have a great idea about a display or more productive way to do something? We’re listening.
- Grow with us. We’ve been growing for 29 years, and still have room to grow.
- Each day is new and exciting. Yes, we have daily duties to handle, but new product displays, exciting customers, new projects and holidays make sure we are never, ever bored.
- We offer a remarkable discount, and sales or responsibility bonuses. For 40 hours a week, we offer paid holidays and paid vacation.
If you think you are a perfect fit, please email with the subject line, “I Want to Work for You”, include a resume, and at least one paragraph about why you want to work for us. Include 1 paragraph recommending your favorite local restaurant. Email to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
To learn more about us, please visit www.mylittlelambsandivy.com