Happy December 1st! Christmas is now in full swing: presents are ready to be bought, wrapped, and placed snugly under the tree. Finding the right present for the little ones on your list can be hard, but over at Little Lambs and Ivy, we’ve made the decisions easier by not only providing our top 5 recommended Christmas presents, but great sale prices at which to get them!
Little Lamb’s Top 5 Christmas Gifts
- Plan Toys Wooden Pull Toys (25% Off)
This happy puppy is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Seedling Create Your Own Superhero Cape (40% Off)
Fuel their inner superhero with these fun DIY capes!
- Little Adventures Dress Up (40% Off)
Let your little girl be princess for a day in one of our beautiful Little Adventures Dresses (They are comfortable AND machine washable)!
- Mini-Lou Coloring Books (50% Off)
Take your children to a far off land with these sweet coloring books!
Every little boy’s dream: dirt to play with in the house. Every parent’s dream: dirt that isn’t dirty!
Not to mention, there are lots of other giftables on sale- something for every little one on your list all at a great price! Stop by and see us. Merry Christmas!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… toys in every store… but the prettiest sight to see… are the sales that will be… At Little Lambs & Ivy!!
All Christmas 20% Off
Whether you’re looking for that perfect Christmas outfit for your little lamb, or an advent calendar to help them count down the days until Santa arrives, we’ve got just what you need!
Christmas PJ’s 25% Off
On Christmas Eve, make sure your little lambs are in the sweetest pajamas while snug in their beds with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads!
Winter Coats and Hats 20% Off
Baby it’s cold outside! Good thing all of our winter coats, hats and mittens from brands such as Widgeon, Angel Dear and Mayoral are 20% off. You’ll be sure to keep your baby nice and warm!
Fall Collection 25% Off
There are still a few weeks until the official start of winter, so if you’re still in need of the perfect corduroys or a great gift for that special little one, make sure to come in and shop our fall sale!
Oh by golly, we’re hoping you have a holly, jolly Christmas this year!
35% off Thanksgiving Collection
You’ll be so thankful this week! Styling your little turkey has never been more fun. That’s because all Thanksgiving collections of Petit Bebe, Anavini, Funtasia Too and more are 35% Off. That’s right….35% off! It’s time to get your little one’s outfits for Thanksgiving pictures at gobbling good prices. So, come by soon to see us before this turkey flies the coop!
30 -40% Off Warm Baby Moccasins
Baby, it’s getting cold outside! Time to bundle up those little tootsies in these soft leather moccasins and save a bundle of cash. All styles of First Step, Freshly Picked, and select styles of Bobux moccasins are a steal at 30 – 40% off. Don’t give Grandma a chance to fuss about cold little feet – come by this week to grab a pair!
25% Off Child & Toddler PJ’s
Get a head start on Christmas shopping for your big littles with our Pajama Sale. Every kid loves to sleep in soft pima cotton pjs from Kissy Kissy and Magnolia Baby! Plus, we’ve marked down the Christmas toddler pjs, too, to give you time to get ready for ‘Breakfast with Santa’ pictures. You’ll be amazed at how hard the choice will be, as we have SO many different adorable styles. Sorry, the Lila & Hayes PJ’s are NOT included in this sale.
Come by today to get your favorites for the Holidays coming up soon. You’ll be so thankful you did!
What a great time of the year! Even though Columbia, SC is still having 90 degree days, it’s time to gather fall clothing for your little ones.
So, without further ado, we give you the 2017 October Calendar Sale – everyone’s favorite sale of the year! Why? Because one day or another, everything in the store is on sale.
You don’t want to miss this one!
A happy job. Where does one find a happy job?
As I’m playing with a baby or unpacking new layette pieces, many times a customer will say, “This must be a really fun job!” And, of course, I reply, “Yes, it is.” To be surrounded by happy customers all day, looking at family pictures, holding a new baby and relishing that new baby smell – what more could you ask of a job?
If you are on a search for a happy job, I have 5 secrets to finding one:
- The more you do things you’re good at, the happier you’ll be. You have skills that are unique to you and using them makes you happy. Therefore, the more opportunities your skills have to blossom at work, the better you’ll feel. Do what you love, be with people you enjoy, and share your skills with the world!
- Enjoy the moments. Lots of little good things make you happier than a few big good things. You’ve heard it all your life, “Live in the moment.” Why is this important for your happiness? Frequent boosts of little happy moments keep your happiness bucket filled longer than waiting for a few BIG happy events. A baby’s smile, a grandmother’s joy, seeing the joy of a newborn life in a mother’s arms – these little happy moments are like deposits in the happiness bank.
- Have a Calling. Does what you do at work make a difference in peoples lives? Here’s the connection between working with a “calling” and your own happiness: when the end result of your work benefits others, you benefit from your contribution as well. Happiness comes from the feeling that you are making a difference in the world, each day, with each project and task.
- Focus on relationships. Invest in others. It’s that simple. Remember what your teacher said in grade school, “You have two ears and only one mouth. Listen more than you talk!” The more you listen, the more you know. The more you know, the better you understand. The better you understand, the happier your relationships. Find a job that encourages you to get to know your coworkers and customers and you’ll find a happy job.
- Happiness at work is a process. You’re never going to “get there” because there is no there. Each job has it’s difficulties. It’s called work for a reason. “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling,” Margaret Lee Runback. Lean in to your job and find your happiness in small measures each day, each week, each month.
How to Find a Happy Job at Little Lambs & Ivy
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a happy environment, where helping families and friends show love to little ones is our main purpose, we would like to talk with you. We offer a competitive hourly wage, family friendly hours, a sweet discount, and loads of encouragement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter today.